Greeting a person is a Montessori practical life activity in Montessori teachers training curriculum, Which teach kids to greet others with politeness and to say hello. Invite 3-four kids to return back take part for your lesson through telling them you’ve got got some thing to reveal them. Show every toddler in which precisely to take a seat down and as soon as the kids are seated, you take a seat down so you can see them all, all of them can see you, and but you aren’t in the front of them.
- Tell the kids that after they arrive into class, you greet them through saying “hello” and shaking their hand.
- Tell them which you are all going to exercise greeting every other.
- Tell them that after we greet someone, we have to say: “Hello”, and shake their hand.
- Sit in your knees and extend your right hand to one of the kids. (Make positive in addition they extend their right hand.)
- Look them instantly in the eyes. Say: “Hello (their name)”, and shake their hand.
- Wait for the identical returned from the kid. (If they do now no longer reply, circulate directly to the subsequent infant. At least one of the youngsters will reply with the identical.)
- Extend your proper hand to some other infant.
- Repeat this till you’ve got got greeted each infant.
- Bring the eye of the youngsters to the kid or youngsters who replied returned to the greeting.
- Then have every infant exercise one at a time.
Tell the kids that that is how we greet every different. Tell the youngsters that they are able to now greet every different in the mornings! Thank the older toddler for assisting you with the lesson. Excuse the kids one at a time, ensuring every toddler has notion of what he would love to de next.