Offering help is a Montessori practical life activity in Montessori teachers training curriculum. Ask one older infant that will help you display the more younger kids a way to provide help. Let the kid realize in brief how you propose on displaying the lesson. Invite 3-4 children to come back and join your class. Show every infant wherein precisely to take a seat down. Have the older infant take a seat down down as well. Once the kids are seated, you take a seat down so you can see them all, all of them can see you, and but you aren’t in the front of them.
- Tell the kids that now and again in the study room a person desires assist doing some thing however has now no longer asked.
- Tell the kids that we are able to provide our assist to every different despite the fact that our pals can also additionally inform us they do now no longer need our assist.
- Tell them that we’re all going to exercise how provide assist to every other person.
- Tell them that the older toddler goes to pretend that he’s selecting up a table.
- You and the older baby arise and fake that he is making an attempt to select out up the table.
- Very lightly location your proper hand on his shoulder.
- Remove your proper hand.
- Say, “ (baby’s name), could you want my assist?” The older baby can select what to answer. (‘Yes, please’ or ‘No, thank you’)
- If he spoke back yes, faux to assist him.
- If he spoke back no, then smile and stroll away.
- Sit down with the group. Offer every baby a flip to provide their assist to the older baby.