NCDC is a self -governing national child welfare organization established to promote women and child welfare and ensure child education in India.To promote scientific and psychologically moulded child education on par with International standards and specifications; various recognized courses are being conducted under the auspices of National Child Development Council. NCDC is a government registered ISO 9001:2015 certified national organization working for child welfare & child education in India since 2004. NCDC is also a Participant of the United Nations Global Compact, New York, USA.
As the government banned Child labour, NCDC initiated a novel program, ‘Mother House Project’ to create awareness among the public against Child Labour and Child Begging in all the districts of Kerala State. ‘Let children grow as children.’ Hundreds of awareness programs are being conducted to impart the message of avoiding child labour and begging.
NCDC Kerala Region has been honouring and recognizing Medias, media personnel, organizations and individuals engaged in child welfare activities since 2006. The Kerala regional wing has instituted awards for the best child-friendly schools in the district and State levels. The awards are given based on criteria meant to create a more comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for students in school campus.
NCDC’s Vocational Courses in International Child Education
- What is NCDC and how long have you been conducting these courses?National Child Development Council (NCDC) is a government registered & ISO 9001: 2015 certified national organization working since 2004 (Registered in 2005) for women empowerment, child welfare & child education. NCDC also has Participant status in the United Nations Global Compact, New York, USA. Courses have been conducted since 2005.
- What are the aims or motto of NCDC?
Protect the rights of children & working for the welfare of Women & Children. Develop scientific and psychologically molded training methods. Improve the quality of child education. Conduct premarital and post marital counseling programs. Abolish child labor and child begging. Give timely, valuable suggestions & advice to govt. and other organizations. Conduct Different Training Programs for Parents, Teachers & Children.
- Where is your head office? Is it a trust or Govt. Institution?
New Delhi. It is not a Trust. It is a government registered Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
- What are the specialties of your courses?
1. If you join our Montessori Vocational Course, you will get two category training, Montessori School Training & Normal School Training. These two categories theory & practical papers we included in one course. What benefits are, you can work in these both category schools & get preference in getting a job there.
2. Providing extra training at fully free of cost & providing its certificates (2 Extra Certificates). viz.
A. Baba Easy Spoken English Training with Personality Development.
B. Skill Acquisition Training covers in 25 areas:
- Presentations Training: Anchoring, Interviewing, News reading etc.
- Yogasan, Meditation, Pranayama & Mind control.
- Leadership Quality. Imaginary Senses development & developing
- Imagination & Creativity.
- Preparation of CV & Development of skills in job interviews & Career development.
- Public Speaking & Speech delivering. Different Acting, Drama & Sound
- Modulation & Mimicry.
- Essay, Biography & other Literary Skill development.
- Good Behaving, Character formation, Life Lessons.
- Thrilling, Cheering: Creating & activating Body & Mind Related.
- Participating in Debates & Developing Skills for Debates.
- Soft skill training in puppet making & puppetry.
- Organizing Programs & Functions.
- Drawing, Painting, Molding & Sculpture related.
- Different Crafts related training: Paper, origami, thermo coal, cloth, waste materials etc..
- Magic & Magical Plays.
- Musical Instruments practicing.
- Different Riddles & Editing, Layout
- Puzzles making. & publishing work of Magazines.
- Group Discussions: presentations & conducting.
- Making & Practicing different enjoyable plays & games.
- Seminar conducting & presenting paper in Seminar.
- Instant Rhyme & Story making.
- Instant Skit & Drama Making.
- Rapport Building with others
(These extra training & its 2 certificates gives you preference in getting job)
3. Our learning Methodology (NCDC) is very enjoyable & easy.
4. This training makes a lot of good changes in your life.
5. Our curriculum is based on the central govt.’s latest skill oriented curriculum & the Methodology is most modern & internationally applicable.
Validity related doubts
- Whether it is a PSC/ UPSC approved?
Nowadays, the government sector, especially in the school sector, doesn’t have many vacancies. So our focus is on the unaided sector. Our course is useful for getting jobs in CBSE, ICSE, International Schools and other unaided schools with high salary.
- Which schools do we get jobs from?
Our courses are useful to get jobs in CBSE, ICSE, International Schools and other unaided schools with high salary.
- Validity of the course?
The certificate is issued by a government registered & self-governing national organization (NCDC) and the courses are internationally valid and have ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Job related doubts
- What is the job opportunity?
Our course is useful for getting jobs in CBSE, ICSE, International Schools and other unaided schools internationally with high salary.
- Do you provide any placement support?
Yes. We have a placement support cell for giving Placement assistance to course completed students.
- Which class & school can I teach?
In unaided schools, all over the world. In the unaided sector there is no govt. restrictions regarding this. Capacity & ability is the main thing. Our courses following Methodology are not focused on particular classes. It is applicable universally in any educational field.
- How much salary will I get?
It particularly depends on school and performance of the candidate. Generally, unaided schools provide better salary in a competitive way.
Academic related doubts
- Medium of instruction?
In the beginning all students get an enjoyable & easy ‘Baba Easy Spoken English & Personality Development Training’. Then the medium will change into English.
- What are the subjects there in your course?
We have both Theory & Practical Papers (For more details refer Prospectus).
- Do you provide any books?
Yes. We will provide a soft copy of the Theory & Practical Module / Syllabus Hand Books at free of cost.
- Is it difficult to study?
No. The Methodology is very enjoyable & easy. You will get a variety and unforgettable learning experience from this course.
- What is Montessori?
The Montessori education system is the most modern, scientific and internationally accepted method of child education. It is an educational system designed to aid the children in the development of intelligence and independence. The key elements of the Montessori methods are self-education, individual instruction, didactic apparatus, a specially prepared environment and the trained director/teacher. The most of the leading nations of world follows this system. Thousands of schools in lndia too have adopted this method of training. Understanding its importance and benefits education bodies like CBSE is getting in to this system. Montessori training offers ever increasing job opportunities. NCDC’s Montessori Training Program combines quality training and international recognition. As the world as a whole is getting into the fold of this system of education, this course offers greater scope. Montessori trainees are given preference in other schools also. As the CIPE curriculum too is included in this course, those who successfully complete the course can also work in other schools all over the world. Montessori Practical Apparatus consists of Practical life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematical and other sciences.
Class and course related
- What is the Duration of the course?
- Do you have any age limit for joining?
No age limit.
- Which is the best course?
Selecting a course based on your Eligibility is good. All our Montessori courses include CIPE curriculum & Montessori Curriculum.
- What is the Daily Class timing?
- Daily 2 hrs: Online Group classes and practices (Batches you can select according to your timing convenience. We have morning, evening and night batches too.
- Individual, Pair & group activities and assignments as per convenient time.
- How will the nature of classes be?
We have 5 courses. But the majority papers are common papers. So classes for the common papers are conducted in a combined way.
- Person who completed a Literacy mission, open school etc. can join the course?Yes.
Fee and Money related doubts
- Is there any hidden fee?
Nothing. We are charging only the fee written in Prospectus.
- Do we need to pay the course fee in full?
No. Pay in monthly installments. If you can pay the course fee fully at the time of taking admission, you will again get a 5% course fee concession other than the 50% fee concession for Aptitude test passed people. This concession is not applicable for Registration fee and Evaluation fee.
- What are the other Expenses for the course?
The courses are designed in a cost effect way. Maximum we use waste materials for making different learning materials.
Is there any SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman concession?Is there any other fee concession?
No. Because we are giving 50% concession for Aptitude test passed people.
The 5% of Course fee concession again gets those who pay the Course fee together at the time of taking admission.
- Because of any personal reason, if I can’t continue my course, what can I do?
Any personal reason wise if you can’t continue, in upcoming batches you can continue & the paid fee also will be taken into consideration.
- Where will I pay the fee?
Our entire fee is accepted through our bank a/c only.