The role is required to conduct tasks dealing with all aspects of student registration and admission to NCDC International Courses in compliance with Organizational Policies.
Vacancies available across India
- Develop innovative communication strategies, admission strategies, and enrollment plans to attract and enroll students for courses.
- Organize and conduct Career Counseling sessions, and workshops for prospective students.
- Inform, counsel, and advise students on the courses and programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility requirements, and fee structure.
- Graduates with strong English communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.