Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Protect the rights of children & work for the welfare of Women & Children. Develop scientific and psychologically molded training methods. Improve the quality of child education. Conduct premarital and post-marital counseling programs. Abolish child labor and child begging. Give timely, valuable suggestions & advice to govt. and other organizations. Conduct Different Training Programs for Parents, Teachers & Children.
1. If you join our Montessori Vocational Course, you will get two category training, Montessori School Training & Normal School Training. These two categories of theory & practical papers we included in one course. What benefits are, you can work in these both category schools & get preference in getting a job there.
2. Providing extra training at fully free of cost & providing its certificates (2 Extra Certificates).viz.
A. Baba Easy Spoken English Training with Personality Development.
B. Skill Acquisition Training covers 25 areas:
3. Our learning Methodology (NCDC) is very enjoyable & easy.
4. This training makes a lot of good changes in your life.
5. Our curriculum is based on the central govt.’s latest skill-oriented curriculum & the Methodology is most modern & internationally applicable.
Validity related doubts
Nowadays, the government sector, especially in the school sector, doesn’t have many vacancies. So our focus is on the unaided sector. Our course is useful for getting jobs in CBSE, ICSE, International Schools and other unaided schools with high salaries.
Our courses are useful to get jobs in CBSE, ICSE, International Schools and other unaided schools with high salaries.
Our course is useful for getting jobs in CBSE, ICSE, International Schools, and other unaided schools internationally with high salaries.
We have a placement support cell for giving Placement assistance to course-completed students.
In unaided schools, all over the world. In the unaided sector, there are no government restrictions regarding this. Capacity & ability is the main thing. Our courses following Methodology are not focused on particular classes. It is applicable universally in any educational field.
Academic related doubts
We have both Theory & Practical Papers (For more details refer to Prospectus).
Class and course-related
No age limit.
Fee and Money related doubts
Pay in monthly installments. If you can pay the course fee fully at the time of taking admission, you will again get a 5% course fee concession other than the 50% fee concession for Aptitude test passed people. This concession is not applicable for the Registration fee and Evaluation fee.
The courses are designed in a cost effective way. Maximum we use waste materials for making different learning materials.
Our entire fee is accepted through our bank a/c only.
You cannot copy content from National Child Development Council - New Delhi