VOCATIONAL COURSES IN CHILD EDUCATION- DAILY LESSON ACTIVITIES FOR PRACTICALS- DAY 02
2 MC’s from Daily Lesson Activities Coordinating Committee come to action.
Pair Vocabulary Test Game: Two pupils between conducting one minute vocabulary test games. Eg. Flower: ‘A’ telling maximum name of flowers & ‘B’ counting. Then ‘B’ tells & ‘A’ counting. Then change items.
Debate: Conduct a debate in English by forming an 8-10 members group. Eg. Sub: Eg. ‘Lavish marriage functions good or bad’. Then form another group and continue debate with another topic.
Practice how to train a child an English action rhyme. Any one student or Faculty leads.
Make a Theme Prayer Song for the Centre: All students make lines, then give music. Out of that, one is selected as the Theme Prayer Song for the centre by the judgment of all students.
End the day with the NCDC Anthem.
1. Pair Home Assignment: Pair Vocabulary Test Game: Two pupils between conducting one minute vocabulary test game. Eg. External body parts. ‘A’ telling maximum name of External body parts & ‘B’ counting. Then ‘B’ tells & ‘A’ counting. Then change items.
Faculty prepare the list & put it in the group.
2. 4 members Group Debate by using Zoom App. Group members can decide 3 contradictory topics and can spend 12- 15 minutes on each topic. Faculty prepare the group list & put it in the group.
3. Individual Home Assignment: Craft:
1. Craft: Making letters & numbers using Sand Papers, A- Z & 0-9 in 3”X3” size.
Inform about next day’s practice.
2. Number Card (0-9: two sets), Picture Card (bird, animal, flower, vegetable, fish, vehicle & fruit in two sets), Colour Card (red, blue, yellow, green, white & black in 2 sets) (All in 3”X3” size).
Module Developed by: Baba Alexander